Last Modified on October 18, 2013
I’m committed to respecting the privacy rights of its customers, visitors, and anyone else who uses the site. This policy only applies to this site and not to any other websites you can access via this site.
CONCERNING CHILDREN. This is a general audience site and I don’t direct any content specifically toward children under 13 years old. If I know of or have reason to suspect that a user is under 13 years old, I’ll promptly delete any personal information in that user’s account.
1. The website may ask users to provide their names, email addresses, and other contact information. However, you may visit the site anonymously by simply not providing the information.
2. The web servers automatically recognize your IP Address. No personal information is revealed by this. The site might also gather anonymous ‘traffic data’ (what pages were visited, how long the page was looked at, etc). You are not personally identified.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
2. ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our site traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company or its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
5. SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Web site. If Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
6. To personalize your experience
(Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
7. To improve our website
(We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
8. To improve customer service
(Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
9. To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
10. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
11. To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing (if applicable), may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
The Site has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
BEYOND OUR CONTROL
1. PUBLIC COMMENTS. The Site may include interactive sections such as commenting areas where visitors to the site can post comments. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
2. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. The Site contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we have no control over the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
1346 W. Arrowhead Rd. #303
Duluth, MN 55811 USA
ib3 [at] ibCubed.com
I may revise this page from time to time. Check the Last Modified date at the top of the page.